The cargo terminal offers a wide range of temperature-controlled storage areas that provide a solution to the market’s needs in an area exceeding 3000 square meters.
And over 150 chambers for storing temperature-controlled plane platforms.
The cold rooms and chambers allow for consignment storage that requires deep refrigeration from a temperature of -24ºC up to normal refrigeration of 25ºC separated by type of consignment and temperature range required, such as:
- Pharmaceutical consignments
- Food consignments
- Meat consignments
- Fish consignments
- Chocolate consignments
- Agricultural consignments
- General consignments
The cargo terminal offers a range of solutions to maintain a temperature-controlled shipping chain such as:
- Climate-controlled conveyor methods with a temperature range of 15ºC - 25ºC for transferring consignments to / from the various planes.
- Supply and cover for consignments with thermal blankets from the single platform to covering a complete airlift unit
- Inventory of approximately 150 active refrigeration containers to fly in various volumes and ability to load over 40 containers at the same time
- Climate rooms for active packages (PCM, GEL PACKS)
- Supply of dry ice